Meaning and Info About Kuda Bank
Kuda is the first digital-only bank in Nigeria with a standalone license. … Kuda offers checking accounts with no monthly-fees, a free debit card, and plans to offer consumer savings and P2P payments options on its platform in coming months.
KUDA BANK FOUNDER
Babs Ogundeyi, Kuda co-founder and CEO.
KUDA BANK FOUNDED
Download Kuda on Google Play or the App Store. Open the app and follow the prompts on your screen to open an account. Add money to your account and start your new life of freedom from fees.
KUDA ATM CARD FREE
Yes, the card is free but you’ll need to have at least 1,000 naira in your Kuda account to request one. The 1,000 naira is a minimum balance for the card request, not a fee.
HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY ON KUDA
- Open Kuda.
- Tap Cards then tap Cardless Withdrawal.
- Tap Activate Cardless.
- Type in the longest number on the back of Kuda Card then tap Add. …
- Type in the amount you want to withdraw and set a four-digit cash-out PIN.
- Type in your transaction PIN or use Face ID or your fingerprint to confirm.
KUDA BANK LIMIT
If you sign up with your name and phone number, you’ll get an account limited to a maximum balance of 300,000 naira, a maximum deposit of 50,000 naira at a time and a maximum transfer of 10,000 naira at a time. You’ll be able to send money only to other Kuda accounts.
KUDA BANK ADVANTAGE
- No ATM Maintenance fees
- No Cash withdrawal fees
- No transfer fees to Other banks * (*Kuda Customers get two free transfer to other banks every month. After that any transfer to other banks cost N10.)
- Free Deposits (**Kuda account holders can deposit money in over 10,000 branches across Nigeria for free.)
KUDA BANK USSD CODE
Dial *945*Kuda account number*amount# from the phone number linked to the account and follow the prompts on your screen
KUDA BANK CUSTOMER CARE
0903 220 0350